- Power output: 75 watts
- Mode: CW
- Frequency range:
- Output valves:
- Date: ~1943
This was built by Collier and Beale of Wellington and arrived at the station about 1943. It has the classic black crackle paint finish.
This is a two-set transmitter, or twins, having one power supply but two complete CW transmitters in one package. The RF power output is 75 watts.
Although made for open wire feeders, the output has been changed to accommodate coaxial cable.